Homework is a worrying problem going into year 7 but honestly it's much worse thinking about than when you get it. You will get a veriety of different homework tasks such as writing, posters and Google Slides. Some teachers will give you more homework than others but it is all manageable. If you can't do homework at home for any reason you can bring it into school and do some at break. Try not to leave homework to the last minute. If you forget homework once don't worry everyone will occasionally forget something but make sure it's not you forgetting your homework every time.
Monday, 5 June 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Homework
Homework is a worrying problem going into year 7 but honestly it's much worse thinking about than when you get it. You will get a veriet...
-
Hello Year 6 I am going to talk to you about the differences between the senior school and the Junior school. The Junior school does not ha...
-
Hey year 6! My group and I are going to tell you about the timings and timetables in senior school. Many of you might be afraid of not knowi...
-
If you have any questions about the senior school post them here and I will answer as soon as I can with a helpful response. If you have que...
No comments:
Post a Comment